Friday, May 25, 2007

Butterfly Kisses

Happy Friday to you all!!! We've been having beautiful Spring weather here on the East Coast, so I decided to pull out my Butterfly Kisses stamp set and put them to use! I stamped the butterflies on vellum paper and embossed them with a glittery white EP. I then watercolored the back of the image with a waterbrush and my Wild Plum and Sunshine Yellow Adirondack Ink Pads. IRL it almost looks like stained glass, so pretty and elegant. The background behind the butterflies is a Cuttlebugged piece of cardstock and I went over the embossed areas with my Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pens (these are soooo cool!) to give it some extra sparkle. I used various images from the same set to stamp a background onto the green base with a Versamark pad.

The sentiment is also embossed with the glittery white EP, I then used a smidge of sheer ribbon and a bit of silver cording to finish it off!! I hope you enjoy and have a Fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I wish I could see it IRL. The pix will just have to do. TFS

Patti said...

Gorgeous!! Love what you did with the butterflies! :)


___