Saturday, April 14, 2007

Friendship


My first creation as a Rubber Inspirations designer and I made this card using these beautiful stamps from the Oriental #1 set.
Patterned paper is from the Pocketful Of Posies pad, and it has just the right amount of glitter added to the center of the petite flowers. I added crystal Stickles to her purple flowers on her sleeve, and the one in her hair, to give her some glitter too.
I also chose this particular paper because I thought that the pattern in the paper resembled the mountains of Asia.
The symbol means friends/friendship.

6 comments:

Kat said...

Jennifer,

This is so beautiful thanks so much for sharing.

Vicki Hook said...

This is a great card! I love how you coordinated everything and also how you added the stickles!

Melanie Robson said...

Ummmm Stunning!!!! I love the colors you chose for the card!!! Absolutely Beautiful Jennifer!

Cathrine StClair said...

Wow! Wonderful coloring. I love that paper - one of my favorites in the pack.

Amanda said...

beautiful! I just love this one!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful Jennifer. The paper gpes perfectly with the image. Yum!


___