Monday, April 30, 2007

Rubber!

I'm setting a bad example... It's been my turn to post to the blog for about 4 days now, and I'm totally slacking. I'm doubly bad because I was supposed to post a tutorial for an Alcohol Ink mono-printing technique, but I haven't had time to make up my samples. I haven't been sitting around doing nothing though; the first set of Rubber Inspirations orders went out the door this morning, and everyone who ordered will be getting new toys to play with soon!

As these awesome stamps and supplies started showing up at my door last week, I got to really see for myself how awesome these products are. So instead of the tutorial today, I want to show you the stamps that we're carrying from Stamping Sensations instead. I fell in love with the images as soon as I saw them, but getting them in my hand cemented the deal. You're never going to find unmounted rubber sheets of this quality for a better price!


First of all, these sets are HUGE! You can't really tell from the images on-line how big they really are. Rubber Inspirations is mainly carrying two sizes at this time; a large 8.5"x11" sheet, and a smaller 5"x7" sheet.



The large set, Loving You, Father is shown above, retails for $21.95 and that includes a sheet of EZ-Mount cushion.

You can kind of get an idea from the picture above how large some of the images included are, but here's a close up for you...

This cute teddy bear stamp from the Sweet Bundle set measures just over 4 inches square! These large images are not only great for cardmaking, but also for scrapbooking and altered arts. They're fun to color, but they also are awesome for techniques like paper piecing, and if you want to show off a background technique, the collage images are perfect for that!

Of course many of the sets have both larger and smaller images included, so if you're not sure about using the larger stamps, you still have plenty of gorgeous images to choose from.

Now did I mention the quality? As you can see, the rubber is a dark blue, which hides all of that nasty ink staining that can occur over time to your well loved stamps. It's also a nice thick plate of rubber, so your images will stamp crisp and beautiful every time. I just know you're going to love these stamps as much as I do!

If you have any questions about any of the stamps or products Rubber Inspirations carries, feel free to email me and I'll help you however I can!

Have a great day!

Anne

5 comments:

Patti said...

These are great! I can't wait to get my sets!! :)

Sharon said...

Yay! So excited to get mine!

Anonymous said...

I am excited to know you shipped out yesterday. Yeah, mine will be here soon. YIPEEEE!

Are the new sets up at the site? I gotta get my spending in before I put braces on my daughter~LOL

Melanie Robson said...

Oooooh how Pretty!!! Can't wait for the goods to arrive!!!

Kat said...

Thanks for sharing Anne. I need to get some from this company too.


___