Monday, April 9, 2007

Up to the Challenge!

A fellow Rubber Inspirations designer and I were discussing some of the new Pink Cat Studio images that I recently received. She had a hard time falling in love with a certain Fluffy Hat so she challenged me to make something cool with it. Never one to shy away from a challenge, I got right to work, bound and determined to create a Fluffy Hat masterpiece!

Images: PCS - If the Shoe Fits
Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack


I think I did it justice! And now there will be no more disrespect for the Fluffy Hat! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fully agree. You made the fluffy hat into couture. Ooooo, I can not wait to see your catalog.

Melanie Robson said...

I think you did a great job Too!!! Great card! Can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

Looks great to me! I love everything about it!

Kat said...

Patti,

I so love how your creation turned out. Love the wave cut for the layers. Great paper choice not to mention Love that ribbons and all the pretty colors, too. TFS

Allison said...

Very pretty card! I love that hat!

Sonya said...

Great card..you did the hat justice..hehe

I just got three new sets from Pink Cat and I need to get them scanned in...but Im lovin those sets. Cant wait to order more.


___